- Add/Edit/Delete your entire collection (no limit on the number of specimens)
- There are fields for everything you might want to track. If there are too many, you can easily set the default to only show certain fields to make specimen entry easier.
- Design custom labels the way you want them to look. Once you set it up, you never have to do it again (unless you want to make some changes).
- Options to print labels for specimens you haven't printed yet.
- Make your specimens public or private. If private, the specimen will not be visible to anyone but you (see the exception a couple lines down).
- Generate QR codes that can be affixed to the specimen
- When the QR code is scanned, it will load a page that is publicly viewable only to people who have the URL generated by the QR code.
- The best part, it is all free!